Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Please stop.

 take the bus places because sadly I don’t drive. All I have to say is to the people on the bus when you see someone with headphones please don’t bother me. There is a reason why I am wearing my headphones. It’s because I don’t want to talk to strangers because my parents told me not to talk to strangers.
Also if you try and talk to me while wearing headphones please do not get mad at me and start yelling at me because I’m “ignoring” you. I can’t hear you because of the music that I am listening to. Not because I am ignoring you. Please don’t start yelling at me or start cursing me out. Also when you talk to me have the decency to look me in my eyes and not at my DDD boobs. Yes they are big but I am also a person who demands respect in this world. And if you are not going to give me the decency to respect me I will not respect you and I will give the dirtiest looks that I can muster. I have been told that if my looks could kill so many people would be dead. So if you don’t want the wrath of a Irish female then please respect me as a person and not another chick with big ass tits.

No comments:

Post a Comment