Monday, January 15, 2018

I'm coming back

I know it's been ages since I have last post here. There has just been so much that has been going on in my life that it's crazy. I turned 30 last year and I made myself a promise that I would go back to college and get my AA degree in Child Development. That actually happened just a couple weeks after my birthday (middle of summer) I was accepted back into the local community college district. I had to fight with my boss to make sure that I simply got a schedule change that I switched with the other assistant and come in an hour early one day a week. I wasn't asking to leave 3 hours early or anything special. The fall semester I took one class and got an A in the class. Now in the middle of the Winter semester (only runs the month of January) and I have a high A in one online class and a high B in the other online class. Things are starting to look up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment