Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ghosts

Have you ever felt like someone was watching you?

Ever felt that you are not alone?

I know both of those feelings. I have ghosts/spirits what ever you want to call them living in my house. Yup you heard me right. There are ghosts living in my house. They love to just hang out with me to keep me company. There is a little kid that lives there and they get shy when ever one of my friends comes over. I can't seem to tell if the kid is a male or a female but trusts me very much.

I have always seen them and been aware of them since I was a little girl. I will never forget the time that I saw one walking around my house. Even waved hi to me. It didn't even bother me even at such a young age.

Last summer my man and I went on a trip and one of the places that we went to was the Winchester house in San Jouse, CA and I swear I was greeted by Sarah Winchester herself when I went into her bedroom. We did the grand tour of the house and the grounds and one of the stops was the bedroom that Sarah slept in till she slept in till she passed away. I had stuck around in the room just to look around (the group hadn't gone far) and I noticed someone came from the closet on the other side of the room. Now it was impossible for anyone to be close to the closet because no one was allowed behind the velvet rope or they would have gotten busted for it, and I was the only person who was physically in the room. So I turned towards the closet and I saw Sarah standing there looking me over. I know what she looked like because of the research I have done about her house.

I had seen a special on the Travel Channel about the history of the house. It was so interesting that I had started doing my own research about it and they had photos of her. Sarah and I just stood there staring at each other and all of a sudden she got a smile on her face and pointed behind me. At that moment my man came back into the room to tell me that I had to catch up to the group cause they were moving to a different room.

So a question for you guys: have you ever had an experience with a spirit/ghost?

No comments:

Post a Comment