Friday, March 2, 2012

Life

Life sucks. As hard I try to make my life somewhat normal there is always something that comes along and knocks what I have accomplished into dust and I have to start all over again. Right now all I want to do is curl up and die. Nothing seems to be going right and it is making me depressed. Where is this God that people talk about? Where is he in the time of need? I am just fed up with how shitty my life is. No one seems to realize that I have changed and stuff that I have done in the past is not who I am today and not what I do now.

If there is anyone reading this please let me know what you have done to get over the rough times in your life. I need some advice on how to deal with this.

I am a full time student and I am currently jobless at the moment. Most of my "free" is spent doing homework. My parents don't realize that I am having a hard time with my classes so they decide that they will bother me every few minutes to ask me something or to do something. I have been drinking nothing but coffee for the last four weeks just to keep me awake. I have never really gotten any kind of sleep in the past but because of this semester I sleep maybe three hours out of the night because I have so much going on in my life that I just can't keep up.


No comments:

Post a Comment