Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lost and confused.

24 years old almost 25 and I have nothing good to prove for my life. I don't have a job, I can't drive and I am pretty much failing out of college. I can't handle the stress right now. My parents do nothing but bitch at me about how I need to bust my ass by getting a job, driving and working harder in college. I have started applying for different places and they don't seem to believe me that I have applied to different places. It is tempting to just leave this place and just live on the streets. They seem to have it better and it is easier for them.


My advice is that people need to figure out that they shouldn't be so hard on others because you don't know what battle they are going through. Some have it easy and others are just holding on by their finger nails. So be nice to everyone you meet. Give them a smile it would make their day if they are having a bad day or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment